- Feature Tour09DrapingView Galleries
Crane Bay Features a wide open floor plan that can be kept or divided using our draping system. This naturally progressive layout allows you to surprise your guests with a “room reveal” and move from cocktail reception, to dining or dancing with ease.
The Crane Bay Event Center is over 18,000 square feet and can be divided into four smaller sections named: “The High Bay”, “The Center Bay”, “The East Bay” and “The Patio” using our complimentary, in-house draping system.
- Frequently Asked QuestionsAll the Questions You Have; Answered in this Q&A!
Q: What does the “Food and Beverage Minimum” Refer to?
A: The food and beverage minimum refers to the least you must spend when selecting your menu, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (not including service charge).
Q: What does the Facility Rental Include?
- (50) 5’ Round Guest Tables
- 500 Modern Padded Chairs
- (10) 6’ Rectangle Banquet Tables
- (4) 8’ Rectangle Banquet Tables
- 12 Stand-Up Cocktail Tables with 30 Stools
- Basic Linens Black/White/Ivory
- (14) 4’ Glass Front Shelved Bar Units
- 24 Sections of White Leather Couch Seating
- 12 Piece Patio Furniture Set
- 160’ of Drapes
- Patio Fireplace and Tiki Torches
- 15 LED Lighted Columns
- House LED Ceiling Lights
- 16’X24’ Stage; (15) 8X4 Decks
- House Sound System
- Wireless Microphone/Acrylic Podium
Q: What is the service charge?
A: There is 22% service charge added to all food and beverage arrangements. This fee covers the set-up, tear down, event staff and kitchen labor.
Q: Can I bring in my own caterer?
A: No, Crystal Catering is the exclusive caterer at The Crane Bay Event Center.
Q: Can I bring in my own cake from a baker?
A: Yes, however the bakery or cake provider for your event must be a licensed baker.
Q:Is there an Additional Ceremony Fee?
A: We do not charge any additional ceremony fee at our venue.
Q:Where is Parking Located?
A: We have 1200+ convenient parking spots on site!
Q:When Will I Be Able to Access the Space on the Day of My Event?
A: We only host one event per day, please speak with a member of our staff to arrange access time.