Are you recently engaged? Congrats! One of the first steps of wedding planning is choosing a theme for your big day.
Here are a few tips to consider during this time:
- Look around for inspiration on Pinterest, bridal magazines, etc.
- Consider the time of year you’ll be getting married. For example, if you’re having a fall wedding, you might want to incorporate some fall decor or focus on a theme that features fall colors.
- Don’t make any quick decisions. You’re more likely to regret a decision that was made on a whim.
- Think about what you like and what your personal style is. Don’t just pick a theme because it’s trendy right now – think about what you like and what represents you and your future spouse.
- Think about the style of the venue when planning your wedding theme/décor.
At The Crane Bay Event Center, we have a versatile venue that can be customized to fit a variety of themes. If you have questions about our venue or would like to learn more, contact us!