Wedding planning can be overwhelming since there are many details to think about. In addition to the big decisions, it’s important to remember the little things too so you can tie everything together and keep things running smoothly.
Here are some things you shouldn’t forget:
- When creating your RSVPs, include a line for each guest to write their meal preference.
- Stay in the moment. It will go by fast, so take time throughout the day to take it all in.
- Plan out all of your desired pictures ahead of time with your photographer.
- Text your bridal party a day-of timeline so they know where to be and when.
- Feed your bridal party because it’s a long day! For example, you could have mimosas and pastries for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch.
- Feed your vendors. Inform your caterer of where your vendors will be eating and how many there are.
- Have a day-of emergency kit on hand to include safety pins, bobby pins, a needle and thread, scissors, band-aids, feminine products, dental floss, hairspray, cell phone charger, tissues, extra makeup, Tylenol, Tums, umbrellas, etc.
- Let family and friends help you with the little things. Make sure someone is responsible for removing your gifts/personal belongings at the end of the night or answering questions the day-of.
- Schedule time to spend with your spouse on your special day.
- Try not to stress about the little things. Not everything is going to go perfectly, but most of the time guests don’t even notice a slip-up.
If you’re looking for a downtown Indianapolis wedding venue, look no further! Contact us to learn more about The Crane Bay Event Center!