- Feature Tour09DrapingView Galleries
Crane Bay Features a wide open floor plan that can be kept or divided using our draping system. This naturally progressive layout allows you to surprise your guests with a “room reveal” and move from cocktail reception, to dining or dancing with ease.
The Crane Bay Event Center is over 18,000 square feet and can be divided into four smaller sections named: “The High Bay”, “The Center Bay”, “The East Bay” and “The Patio” using our complimentary, in-house draping system.
- Frequently Asked QuestionsAll the Questions You Have; Answered in this Q&A!
The food and beverage minimum refers to the least you must spend when selecting your menu, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (not including service charge).
- (50) 5’ Round Guest Tables
- (500) Modern Padded Chairs
- (9) 6’ Rectangle Banquet Tables
- (4) 8’ Rectangle Banquet Tables
- (9) Stand-Up Cocktail Tables with (24) Stools
- Basic Linens in Black, White, or Ivory
- (14) 4’ Glass Front Shelved Bar Units
- (24) Sections of White Leather Couch Seating
- (12) Piece Patio Furniture Set
- 160’ of Light Gray Drape
- Patio Fireplace
- (15) LED Lighted Columns
- House LED Ceiling Lights
- 16’X24’ Stage; (15) 8X4 Decks
- House Sound System
- Wireless Microphone/Acrylic Podium
There is 22% service charge added to all food and beverage arrangements. This fee covers the set-up, tear down, event staff and kitchen labor.
Crystal Catering is the exclusive caterer at The Crane Bay Event Center.
Yes, however the bakery or cake provider for your event must be a licensed baker.
We do not charge any additional ceremony fee at our venue!
We have 1200+ convenient parking spots on site (at $5 per space)!
We only host one event per day, please speak with a member of our staff to arrange access time.
Our maximum seated capacity is (650) and maximum standing capacity is (1,200).